All signs can be fabricated with radius corners and mounting holes.
- Our F.R.P. was developed to replace aluminum and it is the only nonmetallic substrate accepted by the DOT to be used as traffic signs.
- Our F.R.P. panels have a ten-year warranty that lasts as long as the new FHWA reflective sheeting regulation.
- Our F.R.P. comes in 7 stock colors with built-in color technology that can be printed directly to the panel without incurring the cost of sheeting or vinyl application.
- Our F.R.P. has a weather shield gel coat technology that protects the panel from the harmful rays of the sun that warp, fade and destroy other substrates.
- Our F.R.P. is very receptive to most common inks and its UV inhibitors make them last even longer than other substrates.
- Our F.R.P. does not bend, dent or crack and its special properties deter theft associated with aluminum substrates.